Emb3D is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
Emb3D is high-performance 3D model viewer featuring several rendering options and an intuitive gesture interface.
Built by MeshLab developers with efficiency and usability in mind for modellers, architects, designers, and artists, Emb3D lets you show off your creations with a smooth and pleasant experience.
Emb3D features the brand new Unlimit3D Technology, thanks to which hi-poly 3D models with tens of millions of triangles and per-vertex color can be rendered at full resolution on mobile devices. And with the new ZBrush-like MatCap material, modelers can get the feel of professional desktop and workstation tools, enjoying a smooth interactive experience even with movie production assets.
The 3D viewer also features:
- native support for fully textured models with ambient, diffuse, specular, and normal maps;
- an intuitive multitouch gesture interface to let the user inspect every part of the model with high accuracy and precision;
- several rendering styles like wireframe and transparent x-ray;
- support for multiple file formats from the gaming to the 3D printing industry like PLY, STL, OBJ, COLLADA (DAE), and zip archives;
- in-app screenshot sharing.
Designed for smartphones and tablets, Emb3D lets you open your 3D models directly from e-mail attachments, Dropbox, WhatsApp messages, and much more.
Download Emb3D and start your real time 3D experience today!
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Emb3D (version 1.1.5) has a file size of 56.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.